The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Geranium”, refer to Geranium Handmade and Vintage.
The terms “you”, “your”, “recipients” or “returnee” refer to the individual or organisation that uses this website and\or places an order with us.
We do update our Terms and Conditions from time to time so please review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
These Terms and Conditions apply to both the general use of this website and the purchase of your items from it. Your purchase of items from Geranium’s website will indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel an order within 14 days after the day of delivery, (a ‘cooling off’ period). You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty.
If you are in possession of the items you have a legal duty of care to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must return the items to us at your own expense as soon as possible, (please see the Returns Policy below).
We are confident that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied please email us within 14 days after the day of delivery. (Exclusions apply – see below).
A replacement or refund will be provided for the total value of the items provided they are returned:-
- In their original condition and packaged securely in their original packaging within 14 days (UK) and 21 days (Europe\Worldwide).
- With a printed copy of your “[Geranium] Order Received” email enclosed. Please indicate on this print out whether you would prefer a replacement or refund. If for any reason you cannot locate your order confirmation please simply enclose details in your return package of your full name, address, email, phone number, order number and indicate whether you would prefer a replacement or refund.
All replacements or refunds will be undertaken within 14 days of return to us.
- Items made to order.
- Items which are personalised
Please also note that:-
- The returnee is responsible for paying the return postage and no postage or shipping costs will be refunded, (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective).
- We recommend you use a recorded delivery service to send back the items for your own protection. If the items do not arrive at our premises then it is the returnee’s responsibility to provide proof of posting. If proof of posting cannot be supplied then no refund will be given.
- A like for like replacement may not always be possible if the item is a unique or vintage item.
Every effort has been made to ensure descriptions, photographic reproductions and specifications are correct.
Uniformity of hand made items cannot be guaranteed, due to the handcrafted and unique nature of the products.
All items leave us in the condition described on our website, any items that are found to be damaged during transit may be returned for replacement or refund. (See Returns Policy).
All payments must be received & cleared before any delivery is made. Payment options accepted are PayPal, debit\credit card, direct bank payment, Postal Order (UK only) and cheque (UK only). If you live locally to Geranium, we are more than happy for you to pay by cash and collect items directly from us.
There is a PayPal payment option available. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to make a purchase, there is a debit\credit card facility on the checkout page.
Standard delivery times. Items will be dispatched and sent by first class mail within 2-4 days of cleared payment. Please note these are only guidelines and more often than not items are dispatched sooner.
For international orders please allow at least 15 working days for delivery.
- Urgent orders are possible, please do contact us with your full requirements and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- During busy periods it may be necessary to alter the delivery dispatch, but we will inform you at the time.
Items will be delivered to the address nominated by you at the time of ordering.
Geranium CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LOST IN THE MAIL OR DELAYED BY THIRD PARTIES. For orders over £36.00 we will obtain a proof of posting and help track items where necessary.
Postage and Packing: UK Mainland
Postage and packing charges will be displayed before you confirm your order – so please check them.
As a guide, the flat rate shipping charge is £3.00.
We may add a small charge for a very heavy, expensive and\or bespoke item, to cover insurance costs or other surcharges incurred.
Occasionally mistakes might occur or you may choose to collect your items. Therefore we will also check your order to ensure you’re paying the correct price according to individual circumstances, current rate or if collecting. Any undercharge or overcharge of P&P will be dealt with quickly.
Orders over £36.00 are tracked with a signature required upon receipt.
Postage and Packing: International
International orders are most welcome. Those countries that we can deliver to will be available to select in the “Country” list in the Billing \ Shipping Address section at checkout. Please select your country (if available), postage and packing charges will be displayed before you confirm your order – so please check them.
As a guide, the shipping charge is £6.50 for international deliveries with a 2% handling fee.
We may add a charge for a very heavy, expensive and\or bespoke item, to cover insurance costs or other surcharges incurred.
Occasionally mistakes might occur. Therefore we will also check your order to ensure you’re paying the correct price according to individual circumstances and current rate. Any undercharge or overcharge of P&P will be dealt with quickly.
International recipients are responsible for local taxes and customs fees and are also responsible for any return fees if a package is refused.
A signature is required upon receipt.
Geranium shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and Geranium shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to these Terms and Conditions.